Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Introduction Blog

Hello everyone, I am The AeroMech Engineer. Before anyone starts to get on me about how I am not a real Engineer and that I don't know what I'm talking about, I am posting this as a disclaimer:
Any information posted on this blog or any other blog as The AeroMech Engineer is posted with as much research into said topic as I possibly can. I am a freshmen Engineering student at Foothill College and I am not a licensed Practicing Engineer. The name and writer has no connection with any company or corporation in any way shape or form. This is a non-profit blog and I am not liable for anything should someone use my blog for their own research. All content will be given credit where credit is due to the best of my knowledge and any plagiarism is not intended. Should someone read this blog and find something they wrote that I did not give credit for, please make it known to me ASAP!!! so I can add your name to the references section of the blog.
With that out of the way, I would like to bring to your attention that as I spend more time developing this blog, I shall also be developing a forum which will have information on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, and Computer Science related information that will help both the up and coming Engineer or someone who just needs a refresher on any of the subjects covered. Also, I shall cover History, Music, Biology, and even a small bit of other stuff that I deem necessary. As both blog and forum grows, it is my intended goal to make an actual Wiki to be sort of a "one stop shop" for educational resources. In other words, as my education grows, so does the forum and the blog.

Also, while I am on the subject, the blog part of this project will be basically about me personally and my own opinions...so...blogs about things I want to write about. These can cover anything from politics, news, personal life, anything. That's actually all I have right now, when I think of other things I shall post it here. I shall make a link that will go to the forum that I will be using in a little bit, even though it will have next to nothing on it. Thank you for reading this crappy intro and I look forward to writing more.

Your friend in the realm of Rocket Science (hopefully lol),

The AeroMech Engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment